TAILOR-MADE HDPE AND PP RE-GRANULATES AND COMPOUNDS
Re-granulates are well established on the market now, whether in blow-molded containers, tubes, refuse bins or other applications, and are enjoying increased acceptance by the consumers.
Alongside the distinctly better eco-balance compared with new goods, they have a high quality and are a favorably priced alternative.
RIKUTEC is well linked with manufacturers of HDPE and PP re-granulates and compounds with knowledge from more than 20 years of market experience.
HDPE AND PP RE-GRANULATES
HIGH-QUALITY RAW MATERIALS MADE OF OLD PLASTIC – SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS FOR YOUR APPLICATION
WE OFFER YOU:
- An extensive range of various HDPE and PP re-granulates, purposefully adapted to customers’ requirements in the processing and final properties
- A selection of alternatives to the materials which you have used up to now on the basis of our own measurements of the properties relevant for processing
- The possibility of minimizing your ecological footprint by being able to manufacture parts from secondary raw materials which have been produced as new goods up to now
- Completely homogeneous batches of granulate weighing up to 24 tons, also of inhomogeneous initial goods
- Material properties which come close to those of comparable primary plastics or sometimes even exceed them
- Adaptation of color, processing properties and mechanical properties in order, for example, to manufacture variants with higher impact-resistance or PE-PP mixtures which have been improved with compatibilizers
- Production with great flexibility in order to react to fluctuating initial qualities at short notice and to ensure that following batches have the same properties as the previous batches